Blogger Widgets

Biyernes, Oktubre 12, 2012

TEAM LOGO


Our Logo is combined with a gold bar, a heart and a burning effect at the side of the heart. The Gold Bar symbolizes the treasure in our team. Like a leprechaun that protects his pot of gold on the end of a rainbow. We treasure the bond we have in our team, the brotherhood and the sisterhood. To treasure the experience we have even thought it’s good or bad. Like the toughness of a gold bar no one can break our bond or the friendship we establish.

The Heart in our logo symbolizes the love and respect that we have shared. Some where in Asia, the heart does not only define love but also it is understood as a respect. Our unbreakable bond won’t be build or establish without the chemistry of this heart. In our journey, we attained love from one another and consisting of this love is respect. We learn to respect the difference between us and accept our selves.

The Burning effect right beside the heart is the burning passion we all have. As a leader I won’t let my members down I’ll do my best to become a great leader. This goes the same with my members. They won’t let me down. They’ll do there best for their cooperation. We completely trust one another. We can’t avoid bad mistakes but we can learn from these mistakes as a group and avoid having the same mistake twice. And as a leader I will Encourage my Team to go forth for the brightest future awaits us.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento