Blogger Widgets

Linggo, Oktubre 14, 2012

MY BESTFRIEND :)




My Best Friend 
Regina "Mata" Romasanta
   When we were 2nd year high school, she was really my crush but when I'm getting to know her I realize that she's not the type of a girl that will last if we've been into a relationship. And to be honest I'm so afraid that time to tell her about my true feelings for her,so she didn't know that I love her that time. Then we became friends but not already bestfriends. Just like other BFF's there, we started on a normal friendship until we finally became bestfriend. But sometimes we get jealous when there is other person or lets say lover that involved to us. Even her, she get jealous when I have a girlfriend when we are in 3rd year high school it's  more like a Mutual Understanding. I make her Happy She makes me happy, and in love problems we are opening with each other, there are no secrets between us. But of course there's a time that we have a quarrel or misunderstanding but for us its a challenge to our friendship. And sometimes she's crazy, but in a funny way.She makes me feel like I'm the best, so that's why I'm so lucky to have her my "BESTFRIEND."

I choose the Purple/ Violet color because its her favorite color.
thank you for reading my post :)
GodBless

-By: Ignacio II, Faustino M.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento